Friday, January 1, 2010

Here goes... nothing!


It was the first time I'd seen Courtney in almost a year. A long-awaited reunion with my best friend. I had no idea our visit would lead to such a radical New Year's resolution, but when she told me about the conversation she had with Vytas and her intention to follow his lead, I knew I had to join her on this journey.

Of course, as soon as I decided to commit to this project I granted myself one last consumer binge. Here's what I bought on December 31st, 2009:
  • 1 book from Amazon (Save The Cat! - for the screenplay I've been putting off writing, but just know I'll get to this year).
  • 2 pairs of yoga pants (that I will not wear until later in the year when I just need to pull a tag off of something).
  • Glee, Season 1 (Hey, we all have our vices!)
  • Amazon pre-order of Elizabeth Gilbert's new book, Committed. (I'm not sure if this is cheating since the book will not be released until Jan. 5th, but I'm taking my chances.)
This isn't going to be easy, but I'm ready... I think.
~Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment