Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Single with Pilling Panties


Okay...so I'm up against a challenge, cyber friends.

I just found out that my boyfriend of 3 1/2 years is leaving me for one of our friends...shocking I know.

Now, I'm not going to get into the dark, ugly details around that, but I'm finding another challenge that is related to this "not buying anything new project" and my current situation.

Here is the REAL problem:
Panties.

All my panties are worn out and pill-ey. You know how that happens? You are with someone for a long time, and you get comfortable. You don't think about things as much like having sexy panties or even just ones in decent condition.

Not saying I'm venturing out into the dating world anytime soon, but when I do, I know I can't be sporting what I currently have in the panty department. Maybe I'll just have to hold out on dating until 2011 or just keep my pants on. :)

-Courtney

6 comments:

  1. Perhaps a gift is in order? Is that within your rules?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Karen. You are the sweetest. We are allowed to receive gifts, but not solicit for them. But please, more than anything...just send me some love right now. I need that. You are wonderful. Thank you. -Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it is...and a coffee date. XXOO -- Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. i dont know you Courtney, but i have been following your guys' blog, i know stacy from a teacher training.
    but i will be sending love your way. and lots of good energy. !!!
    :)
    i know things will get better, you seem like an amazing girl.
    i will keep you in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Courtney, there is a little device called a sweater shaver. It's sole purpose is to remove pills. I know you can find it at any drugstore, but since you are not buying anything new, the where doesn't matter. However, you could always go look at the gadget so you know what to look for at yard sales or thrift stores. Not sure if it works on panties.... never tried that, but it does work on sweaters and shirts to keep them looking new!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shannon and Amberly, I just noticed your comments! Thank you both for the feedback and wishes! I'm so lucky to have such amazing virtual people in my life! :)

    -Courtney

    ReplyDelete