Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Do New Friends Count?


I think I'd like to amend our project title from A Year Of Nothing New to A Year of Nothing New Materially. Because truth be told, my whole life seems new right now.

I've been hanging out with this great, new crew (well, new/old)and they have been so necessary for me in the transition process after a major break up. Its fun to learn about people you are just getting to know. Or people who you've known that you somehow now need or are connecting with differently than you had. I love the process. And seeing them and how they see the world: What makes them laugh. What music makes them wanna dance... And its been amazing to hang out more with my friends Cory, Melissa, and Eric. They are old friends, but I'm seeing them and learning them all over again.

Cheers to new things you can't buy. :)

-Courtney

1 comment: