Sunday, June 20, 2010

I kinda cheated...


Okay, so I moved this weekend. Again.

It was a good weekend all and all. I feel really good in my new space. The energy in my house is clean and free and well...me. I feel like myself again.

BUT

I bought a few things. Not used. New. Bathroom stuff. Here's the list:
a shower curtain
2 bathmats
a toothbrush holder
a toilet paper holder

I felt really weird buying this stuff used. Just cause it kinda grosses me out. My kitchen and bathroom are always pretty spotless, and the thought of reusing things that have come in close contact with people's bowels, dirty bodies, and saliva kinda gave me the hibbie jibbies. So I caved. And didn't even try to find these items used.

BUT

I bought the stuff at Big Lots, which resells stuff at a discount price that wasn't selling in another store, so it's not totally cheating. Right?

-Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment